Come work on our organic farm just 10 miles from Portland, Maine!
3/25/19: All positions are currently filled. Please check back later for more opportunities.
Two Farmers Farm is a certified Organic four-season vegetable farm located on a historic farmstead in Scarborough, Maine. We’re a team of hardworking farmers using high-production systems, mechanization, and season-extension to grow a diversity of crops for local farmers’ markets, grocers, and restaurants. We strive to exemplify the potential for farmers to maintain a high quality of life while achieving excellent land stewardship, equitably supporting all members of the farm team, preserving rural heritage, and furthering the movement for a more sustainable food system.
We think that you’ll love being part of our farm team, but don’t take our word for it! Read our farm crew testimonials.
To apply, please complete the steps below:
- Review the job description for the position you’re interested in:
Full Time Seasonal Crew Members . Interested in a year-round position? 2019 Full Time Seasonal Crew Members will have the opportunity to apply for a Year-Round Crew Member position to begin in December 2019 (applications for the year-round position will open in the fall).
- Curious about a typical day on the farm? Read this.
- Read the Farm Crew Handbook
- Complete this online application. To complete this application, you must be ready to upload your resume and a letter of interest, as well as have three professional references.
- If your application passes our initial review, we will schedule a 15-30 minute introductory phone interview. The best candidates will then be offered 30-60 minute in-person “sit down” interview at the farm, followed by an on-farm working interviews that will last 1.5-2 hours. All candidates are reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
We look forward to hearing from you! Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we may not be able to return all phone calls. We do our best to return all emails. ~ Kelsey & Dominic, Manager & Co-Owners of Two Farmers Farm