Jan 2021: All positions are currently filled
Please check back later for future career opportunities.
Two Farmers Farm is a certified Organic four-season vegetable farm located on a historic farmstead in Scarborough, Maine. We’re a team of hardworking farmers using high-production systems, mechanization, and season-extension to grow a diversity of crops for local farmers’ markets, grocers, and restaurants. We strive to exemplify the potential for farmers to maintain a high quality of life while achieving excellent land stewardship, equitably supporting all members of the farm team, preserving rural heritage, and furthering the movement for a more sustainable food system. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook to learn more.
We think that you’ll love being part of our farm team, but don’t take our word for it! Read our farm crew testimonials.
To apply, please complete the steps below:
- Review the job description for the position you’re interested in:
- no positions are available at this time
- Curious about a typical day on the farm? Read this.
- Read the Farm Crew Handbook
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that contains the following:
- Your resume
- A brief (2-3 paragraph) letter of interest that includes the following:
- Introduction to who you are & why you are interested in working for Two Farmers Farm.
- Which position you are applying for. Please choose just one position.
- Whether you live locally or have serious plans for relocating. If you do not live locally, indicate whether you would be available for mandatory in-person interviews.
- Whether you have a valid drivers license and would pass a clean driving record background check.
- Your preferred start date.
- Three professional references from current or former supervisors. Include full name, company, and phone number for each reference.
If your application passes our initial review, we will schedule a 15-30 minute introductory phone interview. The best candidates will then be offered an in-person interview and/or a working interview. All candidates are reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are experiencing delays in processing applications, returning emails, and in hiring. If you would like to followup on your application, please do so via email and we will respond to you as soon as we are able. Thank you, and stay safe!
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have questions or would like to followup on your application please email email@example.com. We do our very best to reply via email to every applicant. We do not correspond with applicants via social media or text message. Thank you! ~ Kelsey & Dominic, Managers & Co-Owners of Two Farmers Farm