We are a small, family-owned business and we absolutely depend on community support! That said, we don’t have a “CSA” (“community supported agriculture”) pre-pay type program. If you want to support us, or any local farm for that matter, we recommend the following:
- Shop at your local farmers’ market! Even as our farm has “matured” into other sales avenues such as wholesale, farmers’ markets are still our bread and butter. Plus, we love getting to meet our customers! You can find us at the Portland markets year-round, the Kennebunk market spring through fall, and the Seacoast Eat Local NH markets in the winter.
- Join or support an investment club like No Small Potatoes or Maine Organic Lenders. These organizations are an important source of financing for us and other small organic farms.
- Join or support organizations like MOFGA, Slow Money Maine,or SCORE that provide direct technical assistance to local food-based business like ours.
- Shop at local grocers. We deliver directly to the Portland Food Coop, Lois’ Natural Marketplace in Scarborough & Portland, and all of the Rosemont Markets. You can also find our produce in some Hannaford supermarkets under the “Crown of Maine Organic” label!
- Connect with us on social media, and spread the word!